01 Feb Help Wanted: Nickel Plate Arts Seeks Sales Ambassadors
Our new Noblesville-themed Gift Shop on the Square in Noblesville needs cheerful, friendly, Sales Ambassadors.
We are looking to staff this space with people who are community-minded, sales-oriented, and interested in local art and artists.
Shifts (up to 29 hours per week) will be available every Wednesday through Sunday starting Friday, March 15th.
Pay is $12/hour.
We are looking for Sales Ambassadors who can:
- Handle all sales transactions using Square processing tools quickly and efficiently
- Provide a welcoming, comfortable, and engaging experience for everyone who visits the space
- Become knowledgeable about all of the artists and organizations who are represented in the shop and provide information about them to shoppers (training will be provided)
- Become knowledgeable about the Noblesville Cultural Arts District and confidently respond to visitor’s questions about amenities and features within the district (training will be provided)
- Manage inventory processes as directed
- Contact artists as directed
- Assist with basic data entry and other tasks for both Noblesville Main Street and Nickel Plate Arts as directed
- Lift 25 pounds
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact Aili McGill at email@example.com call 317-452-3690 to obtain an application and schedule an interview.