29 Jan Coming soon: The grand re-opening of the Noblesville Gift Shop on the Square!
Posted at 21:55h in Artist Opportunities, Artists, Stories
In March 2019, the Noblesville Gift Shop will become a permanent retail space for our community, aimed at selling Noblesville-themed arts, crafts, and handmade goods created by the Nickel Plate Arts community and its partners.
The Noblesville Gift Shop first opened for the 2018 holiday season in the Visitor’s Center on the square – and it was a tremendous success! Interested in turning your love for Noblesville into a retail opportunity? Get in touch with Jessica Lovell today – firstname.lastname@example.org.
All products included in the Noblesville Gift Shop (exact name TBD) must meet at least two of these categories:
- Be made in Noblesville or by someone who lives in Noblesville, or someone who lived in Noblesville when the item was made
- Feature Noblesville in some way, including:
- Noblesville imagery
- Materials that are from Noblesville
- Product that relates to Noblesville’s history or legacy
- Less than $100
- Will serve as a fantastic momento of a day spent in Noblesville or will make a great gift
We are especially interested in:
- Shirts, jackets & hats
- Functional ceramics, including mugs, cups, bowls, vases and plates
- Glass decorative items: stained glass, blown glass, fused glass
- Jewelry: bracelets, cuffs, earrings, necklaces, rings,
- Wallets, purses, bags, totes,
- Greeting & note cards
- Hand-turned, wooden pens & utensils
- Artist prints: 4×6 up to 20×30, including digital art, photographs, drawings, painting and mixed media
- Books published locally
- Bird houses
- Sculptures (24” or smaller)