12 Nov Small Business Saturday LIVE! November 28
Saturday, November 28 • 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Bringing your art business into people’s homes.
The City of Noblesville, Nickel Plate Arts, Noblesville Main Street, and the Noblesville Chamber of Commerce have joined forces as the Love Noblesville Network to produce a live-streamed shopping event from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 28.
During this livestream event, which will be viewable on Noblesville Main Street’s Facebook page (which has 13,000+ followers), we will feature Noblesville’s small businesses, artisans, and organizations in pre-recorded or live in-studio segments.
- We will be streaming throughout the day from studios in Downtown Noblesville (location TBA) and Hamilton Town Center (from COhatch Noblesville).
- We will feature tours of local businesses and restaurants, as well as items for sale from that business and ways to purchase the items.
- We will feature live music, special guests, and artisan features.
Digital Marketplace & Gift Card
In addition to building a live event, we want to make it easy for Noblesville residents to purchase items from your business. We have partnered with external vendors to come up with some innovative 2020 holiday season solutions that we’re extending to you at no extra cost.
1. Digital Marketplace
We are creating a marketplace website to help local small businesses sell online together, creating a one-stop-shop for our community to buy local online. Each participating business will be able to post to its own shop page with just its products listed within.
2. Love Noblesville Gift Card
We are creating a digital gift card under the umbrella of “Love Noblesville.” People can purchase gift cards for friends and loved ones, who will then be able to use the gift card at businesses who opt to participate in the program. Gift cards can be printed, and there is no app required on your phone to redeem the card.
Cost to artists:
- Artisan Spotlight (2-3 minute video feature): NPA Artist Members: $25 / Non-Members: $49
These fees will be used to boost the live-streamed event on November 28 as well as share recorded segments throughout the month of December on social media.
This event has two simple goals:
- To give Noblesville residents the opportunity to do their holiday shopping and support businesses from the safety of their homes
- To support locally-owned businesses like yours and help you get through the winter
The focus of these efforts is to provide support to our Noblesville businesses, artisans, and organizations. We’d love to be able to help your holiday season be more successful through this community-wide effort.
Do you want to feature your artist business on Small Business Saturday? Let us know by filling out this interest form.
Questions? Email Curtis Honeycutt at firstname.lastname@example.org.