13 Jun Prepare for the Faire: Patron Edition
We’ve compromised a short list of items to consider before you arrive for this year’s Maker Faire, June 18th, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. at the Downtown Noblesville Square!
1. Bring–cloth totes or grocery bags, wagon, or something to carry your goods!
2. Cash–most vendors will have ability to have electronic transactions but cash is always the easiest transactional method!
3. Gift List–think of your upcoming birthdays, grad parties, and Father’s Day this Sunday, gifting a handmade item shows you’ve taken the time to consider someone’s taste and interests. A truly personalized gift!
5. Decide where to eat–Downtown Noblesville has several local restaurants to choose from. Once you’re done with your strawberry shortcake from St. Michael’s Strawberry Fest of course!
6. Parking Map–save, or screen shot the map below as it will be helpful to navigate where to find parking!
Nickel Plate Arts Maker Faire is independently organized and operated under license from Make Community LLC