20 Dec Indiana Peony Festival T-Shirt & Poster Design Contest
This year the Indiana Peony Festival is looking to involve artists throughout the state to help the organization design its annual T-shirt and & poster graphic (1 graphic that will be utilized for both). IPF would like the design to embody a band tee/festival vibe and include something iconic from Historic Seminary Park where the festival is held each year, such as the gazebo or “Seminary Park” iron gates. Please create a design that feels versatile and unisex so that men, women & children of all ages would enjoy wearing the shirt or purchasing the poster.
Summary of submission requirements:
- Would like to feel festival / band tee inspired
- Must include some piece of Historic Seminary Park
- Should feel unisex
- Please note our logo will be incorporated somewhere on the t-shirt & poster, but does not need to be in the actual graphic itself
- If you’d like to incorporate text, event info is as follows: Indiana Peony Festival, May 20, 2023, Seminary Park, Noblesville, IN
- Max number of colors (for tshirt printing purposes) is 8
- Final file must be digital so that we can send to print for tshirt & poster
Other important details:
- Submission is free. Winning design will receive $1,000 cash prize.
- T-Shirts & posters will be sold at the Indiana Peony Festival, other IPF events & on the IPF website.
- Design may be used on additional promotional items as well.
- By submitting your artwork, you are agreeing to allow Indiana Peony Festival the right to publish your work on t-shirts &/or in promotional materials now & in the future.
- Artwork must be entirely work of the entrant. Entries must not be copies or derivatives based in any way on other copyrighted or published paintings, photographs, or other artistic work. Any infraction of this rule will result in immediate disqualification. Those rights will transfer to Indiana Peony Festival when & if the art is selected.
Call Type: Competitions
Entry Deadline: February 1st
Event Date: 5/20/23
Submission Fee: Free
Requirements: Designs – Minimum: 1, Maximum: N/A
Please direct questions & submissions to this project to Kelly McVey at email@example.com. Visit indianapeonyfestival.com & @indianapeonyfestival on social for more information on the organization.