02 Aug Tween & Teen Drawing Class
From 4:30-5:30 p.m.
At Nickel Plate Arts
107 S. 8th St., Noblesville, IN 46060
$100 for full course, $10 for drop in class, $40 for extension
J.C. Seig / (317) 452-3690, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesdays, September 14-November 15
Extension: November 23-December 14
4:30-5:30 p.m. EDT
Recommended for ages 11-15
This class is will use a hybrid model: students may participate in-person at Nickel Plate Arts in Noblesville, or participate online via Zoom. For information on our safety procedures for in-person students, please see "Health and Safety Requirements" below.
This drawing class is available to tween and teen artists at all skill levels, basic to advanced. This is a great class for beginners and a relaxed opportunity for more experienced tween artists!
Instructor Jeannette Pomeroy Parssi found her path in 1994 when she left the corporate world to pursue art. She has studied with renowned artists Graham Nickson, Dean of the New York Studio School of Drawing, Painting and Sculpture; and Miraslov Antic, an instructor at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. She also has traveled extensively to many locales in Europe to hone her craft, sometimes alone and other times part of a group, but always with the goal of becoming a better artist. Jeannette is truly passionate about art and looks forward to teaching participants skills and techniques of artistic expression through drawing.
Nickel Plate Arts can provide basic materials via pickup or shipping, but participants may also utilize their own supplies. Contact email@example.com if you need basic supplies.
HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS: Our campus is open and available to everyone in our community, including members of vulnerable populations who may not yet have been able to get the COVID-19 vaccine. We are ensuring safety for in-person students, as well as for staff and guests, through the following procedures and requirements:
- Face Masks are optional for in-person students. We reserve the right to require masks at any time.
- Our classroom space will be arranged for safe social distancing - we ask all students to respect social distancing guidelines.
- We will provide sanitizing wipes and hand gel for student use. We ask that students wipe down their work areas at the end of class and as needed throughout class.
- Students will be expected to obtain and keep their own supplies throughout the class: we will not provide communal supplies and the teacher will not be expected to clean or sanitize any supplies that students choose to share with each other.
- No food or beverage will be served during class. Students may bring their own water. We encourage students NOT to share their own food or drink with others during class.
- It is our recommendation that all in-person students who are able should be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before they attend class. Please note that Nickel Plate Arts and our class instructor can refuse service to anyone for any reason, including anyone who is unwilling to follow our safety guidelines. Also, Nickel Plate Arts reserves the right to convert any and all classes to online-only, if health and safety conditions require a change to our class format. We know that these guidelines can be burdensome, but we appreciate everyone's flexibility as we navigate this process!