18 Jan Oil Painting Studio Sessions 201 at Nickel Plate Arts
From 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
At Nickel Plate Arts
107 S. 8th St., Noblesville, IN 46060
$200 for full course $20 for single session
J.C. Seig / (317) 452-3690, firstname.lastname@example.org
These sessions will use a hybrid model: students may participate in-person at Nickel Plate Arts in Noblesville, or participate online via Zoom. A minimum of 3 students is required for the teacher to hold an in-person session. For information on our safety procedures for in-person students, please see "Health and Safety Requirements" below.
Wednesdays, January 12 - March 16,
6:30-8:30 p.m. EDT
For creative people with some previous painting experience, these Studio Sessions provide time to work alongside other painters and get guidance and tips from our talented painting instructor Jeannette Pomeroy-Parssi.
Join in from week to week to work on your own project or take advantage of the assignments and challenges that our instructor provides.
Beginning students are encouraged to consider Beginning Painting 101 class. Please reach out directly to the instructor at email@example.com to confirm which option is best for you.
Upon registration, the supply list will be sent to you to purchase your own supplies. If you'd rather purchase your supplies through Nickel Plate Arts, there is an additional option at check out to add "Oil Painting Class Supplies,"
Supplies generally include (ordered from Dick Blick):
Oil, Set of 10, 38ml (Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Red Hue, Ultramarine Blue, Lemon Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Viridian Hue, Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Titanium White, Ivory Black)
Oil, Cad Yelo Hue, 38ml
Oil, Cerulean Blue Hue, 38ml
Disposable Palette Paper
W&N Refined Linseed Oil
Princeton Brushes, Set of 7
Palette Knife, Style 50
2-9"x12" stretched canvas
1-Pack of 5, 9x12 canvas panels
Dawn Liquid Dishsoap
Rubber dishwashing gloves
Roll of Foil
Roll of Paper Towels
HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
Our campus is open and available to everyone in our community, including members of vulnerable populations who may not yet have been able to get the COVID-19 vaccine. We are ensuring safety for in-person students, as well as for staff and guests, through the following procedures and requirements:
- Face Masks are strongly recommended for in-person students. We deserve the right to require masks at any time.
- Our classroom space will be arranged for safe social distancing - we ask all students to respect social distancing guidelines.
- We will provide sanitizing wipes and hand gel for student use. We ask that students wipe down their work areas at the end of class and as needed throughout class.
- Students will be expected to obtain and keep their own supplies throughout the class: we will not provide communal supplies and the teacher will not be expected to clean or sanitize any supplies that students choose to share with each other.
- No food or beverage will be served during class. Students may bring their own water or nonalcoholic beverages. We encourage students NOT to share their own food or drink with others during class. Please note - alcohol is not permitted on our campus during our classes.
- It is our recommendation that all in-person students who are able should be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before they attend class.
Please note that Nickel Plate Arts and our class instructor can refuse service to anyone for any reason, including anyone who is unwilling to follow our safety guidelines. Also, Nickel Plate Arts reserves the right to convert any and all classes to online-only, if health and safety conditions require a change to our class format.
We know that these guidelines can be burdensome, but we appreciate everyone's flexibility as we navigate this process!