14 Jul Educational Series: Plan for Tomorrow, Today.
At Carmel Clay Public Library
55 4th Ave SE, Carmel, IN 46032
+1 317-814-3900 / (619) 591-0600
"Workshop: Senior Living and Care Options. As we age or experience our parents aging, we hear terms we dont understand, and we seek services that are confusing to us. St. Paul's Senior Services is here to make a senior living and the idea of living in a nursing home less stressful through our Educational Series, Plan for Tomorrow, Today.
We will host several educational events throughout 2020 and 2021 with experts within the senior care industry.
Each event will address your most asked questions and include guidance from some of San Diegos most knowledgeable people in senior care to help you make this journey with confidence.
Topics that we will cover:
- Living and Care Options Explained: Memory Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living.
- Navigating the Medical System: Hospitals, Skilled Nursing, and Discharge Plan
- VA Benefits for Senior Care
- Selling Your Home and Downsizing
- Find the right nursing home that fits your needs
For more information contact:
St. Paul's Senior Services
328 Maple Street, San Diego, CA 92103