20 Apr Celebrate Sustainability Month with IKEA Fishers
11400 IKEA Way, Fishers, 46037
In celebration of Earth Day, from 10am-4pm customers can pick up a free reusable bag at IKEA Fishers (11400 IKEA Way, Fishers, IN, 46037.) Limit one per person. Maximum 2 per household. Promotion only valid at IKEA Fishers. While supplies last.
From 4pm-7pm, customers can pick up a free take-and-make potted wildflower starter kit in-store. Just add soil and watch your flowers grow. While supplies last. Limit one per person. Maximum 2 per household. Only at IKEA Fishers.
Did you know:
· Its estimated that Americans throw away nearly 100 billion plastic bags each year.
· The average American family of four throws away about 1,500 single-use polyethylene bags, which do not degrade for around 1,000 years.
· Approximately 1-3% of bags are recycled.
· 98% of our home furnishing materials, including packaging, are made from renewable, recyclable or recycled materials.
· By 2030 we will only use renewable and or recycled materials in our plastic products.
· We phased out all single-use plastic products from the global home furnishing range in January 2020.