25 Oct Carmel Christkindlmarkt
At Carmel Christkindlmarkt
10 Carter Green, Carmel, IN 46032
No payment necessary for the market but admission is needed for the ice skating.
Maria Murphy / (317) 559-6608, email@example.com
The smells of Glühwein, sausages, sweets and much more will greet you as you browse unique German handmade and quality gifts. No admission charge.
The holiday market is scheduled to be open from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesdays and Thursdays and from noon to 9 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays through Christmas Eve. (Closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
The full list of vendors can be found here: https://www.carmelchristkindlmarkt.com/food-and-gifts.
Along with vendors to shop, the market will of course feature an ice-skating rink, courtesy of The Ice At Carter Green. Ice skating tickets go on sale October 1 and can be purchased here: https://www.theiceatcartergreen.com/
SPECIAL EVENTS CALENDAR:
- Saturday, November 20th, 2021 - Opening Day - All Day
- Saturday, November 20th, 2021 - Holiday at Carter Green & Tree Lighting - 3:30pm - 6:30pm
- Wednesday, December 1, 2021 - Chanukah service at Christkindlmarkt - 6pm - 7pm
- Friday, December 3, 2021 - Student & Teacher Appreciation Day - All Day
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 - Sankt Nikolaus Tag Programming - 5:30pm - 9pm
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 - Indiana German Heritage Celebration - Christmas Carol Sing-along in German! - 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- Friday, December 10, 2021 - German Club Day - All Day
- Saturday, December 11, 2021 - Military Appreciation Day - All Day
- Saturday, December 18, 2021 - German Bier Fest Day - All Day - Jennie DeVoe 7pm -9pm
- Sunday, December 19, 2021 - Christmas Choir Competition - All Day