12 Nov Carmel Christkindlmarkt and Yelp Cocktail Crawl
At Various restaurants at Carter Green
10 Carter Green, Carmel, IN 46032
Hannah Kiefer / (317) 559-6608,
Carmel Christkindlmarkt and Yelp announce Cocktail Crawl around Carter Green this November. Ahead of opening day on November 18 at the Carmel Christkindlmarkt, visitors can enjoy a special, Market-themed cocktail crawl at restaurants around Carter Green in Carmel. Six restaurants will be offering specialty cocktails, November 1-19, in a partnership between Yelp and the Carmel Christkindlmarkt. The offerings will include:
- Cake Bake Shop. Gingerbread martini, featuring Ketel One Vodka, St. George Coffee Liqueur, and Cake Bake Gingerbread Syrup, topped with soft whipped cream and a gingerbread man.
- Divvy. Partridge in a Pear Tree, featuring Gray Whale gin, pear liqueur, elderflower liqueur, and lemon juice, shaken and topped with Blanc de Blanc bubbly.
- Hotel Carmichael. Peppermint Hot Chocolate Martini, featuring vodka, hot chocolate, peppermint liqueur, and topped with whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
- 317 Charcuterie. Mulled wine. Enjoy a delicious mulled wine sure to warm you up even on a cold November night.
- Matt the Millers. Peppermint Dream, featuring peppermint vodka, Kahlua and cream with a candy cane rim.
- Tuccis. Rumplesnuggler Martini. Ingredients will include Baileys Irish cream liqueur and Rumple Minze peppermint schnapps, topped with whipped cream and crushed peppermint candy canes.
These drinks will be offered starting November 1, and will be available through at least November 19. The Carmel Christkindlmarkt opens for the season on November 18, and full hours can be found on its website: www.carmelchristkindlmarkt.com.