18 Aug 2021 NICE Workshop #4: A Wrinkle In Time (1962) by Madeleine LEngle (Online)
At Online through Zoom
-, Noblesville, IN 46060
J.C. Seig / (317) 773-0835, email@example.com
Noblesville Interdisciplinary Creativity Expo (NICE) project, now in its 7th year, is an annual project based upon our love of classic literature. Each year, the project offers four books and four standalone passages, one from each book, for discussion, analysis, introspection, and ultimately inspiration for new creative pieces in any medium or genre of the Arts. Inspired creations can be presented in our presentations event (submission deadline Sept. 23; event date Sept. 30). You do not need to be familiar with the books or passages to participate in NICE!
This workshop looks at A Wrinkle In Time (1962) by Madeleine LEngle, and the standalone passage from it:
- gender, age, and power; reality and imagination; science and faith: your thoughts on these issues
- what's happening in this passage? (actions, thoughts, reverie, dialogue, etc)
- what emotions do you feel from the passage? (any difference between reading silently or hearing it read aloud)
- what personal connections or experiences come to mind?
- inspiration for new art creations (all mediums/genres)
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/6454559081?pwd=cGYwY1prdWtnc1pjYXYreWI2aXY0QT09
Meeting ID: 645 455 9081
More information: https://cearts.org/2021-7th-annual-nice