15 Feb Request for Proposals from Artist-Teachers who enjoy working with seniors!
Copper Trace Senior Living Community is looking for an artist or artists who would be interested in teaching art classes to seniors in their Assisted Living community (as well as other communities) every two weeks. The ideal length of a lesson would be 30- to 60-minutes and focus on fine art skills. Ideal candidates would be able to work flexibly in a free-choice learning environment, where class sizes can fluctuate from week to week and participants can come and go as they choose. Teachers may have the opportunity to add more classes or private sessions for residents in this and other communities, once a rapport is established with Copper Trace. This is a great opportunity for art- or music-therapists who enjoy working with adults, or any artists with teaching skills who are looking for a regular teaching opportunity.
If you are interested, please submit a proposal to Paige at email@example.com that includes:
– Your name
– Your email address, phone number, and mailing address
– Your website and or social media sites (if applicable)
– A description of the class series that you would like to teach, including the length of classes, topics, and projects
– A description of previous experiences you have had teaching art – be sure to include any previous you have had with teaching older adults (this experience is not necessarily a requirement).
– A list of supplies you would need for the class
– A budget, including cost of supplies and your desired compensation.
Feel free to contact Paige if you have specific questions about this opportunity or what to include in your proposal. This opportunity will remain open until Copper Trace identifies as many artists as they desire for their resident enrichment programs.