22 Apr Opportunity for vendors on May 14th
Attention artists, crafters and Makers! Noblesville High School has an opportunity for you! The NHS Fashion Club will be putting on their first-ever public fashion show on the Noblesville Courthouse Lawn on Saturday, May 14th from 12-2 pm.
Vendors are invited to set up & participate in the events! This is a great opportunity for a local artisan to connect with local fashion gurus and show off your own unique sense of style.
PLEASE CONTACT KATE BUTZ AT email@example.com IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE AS A VENDOR AT THIS EVENT.
This event will last from 12pm-2pm on Saturday, May 14th on the Noblesville Courthouse grounds.
- If your booth needs electrical outlet access, please let me know ASAP as I will have to put those vendors in need of electricity in a particular area.
- For your booth, you’ll have to provide any tables and chairs that you may need for this event.
- You are responsible for setting up and tearing down your vendor station. Set up is at 11:00am-12:00 and take down is from 2:00pm-3:00.
- No stakes or anything of any sort is allowed to be drilled into the courthouse grounds. **Stakes for tents ARE allowed.
- You are expected to have people run your booth as we will need all of our volunteers running many other events that will be taking place during this time.
- You are allowed to sell and advertise throughout the duration of the event.
- If it happens to rain on May 14th, the event will be CANCELED. You will be notified immediately upon this decision.
As far as location of your booth goes, once Kate gets a total list of all of the vendors participating in this event she will draw up a sketch of the courthouse grounds with where you booth will be placed. You will be e-mailed this sketch. Along with the ground sketch, she will send you a flyer the Fashion Club students will be creating to help promote the event. Feel free to share in any way possible. The more people aware of this awesome event, the better the turn out will be!
Please let Kate know if you have any other questions about this event – she is more than happy to answer them. Thank you again for your willingness to make this event a huge success. NHS looks forward to having you as part of the Be YOUnique team!