06 Dec College Students: Enter to Win AAF’s Student Advertising Competition
The ADDYS (American Advertising Awards), is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, attracting over 40,000 entries every year in local American Advertising Federation (AAF) Club competitions. The mission of the American Advertising Awards competition is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising.
The AAF Student American Advertising Awards Competition, sponsored by the AAF and National Ad 2, is a unique national awards program designed specially for college students. Work entered at the local level can move up to the regional and national judging, just like the work entered by professionals across the country.
- Finalist certificate – great for résumés and portfolios
- Prestigious Student American Advertising Award for first-place winners
- $1,000 cash prize for National Best of Show winner
Want to submit a piece to AAF’s Student American Advertising Awards Competition? Applicants must be enrolled full- or part-time in an accredited U.S. educational institution. Student interns are eligible to enter.
- Student entry cost to submit: $40
- Entries are due January 10, 2017
- Submit work at AAFIndianapolis.com/Awards